Mastering Team Dynamics: Online Training Course
If you’ve found that, no matter what you do, your team just doesn’t seem to be able to get past their challenges and work as the high performing team you know they can be, this is the course you’ve been looking for. Learn what needs to be in place and how and when to intervene in order for teams to become high performing.
Registration now open for September cohort!
Mastering Team Dynamics is back! This time online, for anyone from anywhere, and with an added focus on how to master team dynamics remotely.
Taking place over 5 Fridays starting the 4th of September from 9am – 2pm Stockholm time (CEST/ GMT+2/UTC+2), we’ll go through the fundamental concepts and learn how to recognize the dynamics at play, how to intervene strategically, and how to lead in a way optimized for the stage for example helping teams get started fast, and helping with open (or hidden) conflict, and much more. We’ll cover everything you need to know in order to master team dynamics, but this time, there’s are added bonuses: a 1-hour personal coaching session with me for each and every participant, free open office hours during the course, and free templates and guides that will help you making team dynamics work in a remote working environment.
What will I learn in this course?
- How to create the conditions necessary in order for teams to become high performing
- How to recognize the team dynamics at play in your team.
- How to match interventions with your team’s real needs (not just their symptoms)
- How to make decisions that match the team dynamics at play and the phase of team formation
- What you in your role should be driving, facilitating, and when to actually participate
- Techniques to create forward momentum in your teams no matter what it is that’s holding them back
- *BONUS – How to make the above work when everyone is REMOTE*
What will I get besides the classes?
In addition to participating in the live online courses you’ll also get:
- Access to all the templates, examples and guides used during the course
- Exercises and organizational and team assessments that you can use to better understand the dynamics at play in your context
- Membership in a Slack group dedicated to Team Dynamics
- A one-hour coaching session with Viktor + email correspondence during the course
- Free weekly office hours during the duration of the training.
How will this work?
- We’ll meet on Fridays, starting on September 4th with subsequent sessions on the 11th, 18th, 25th, and October 2nd.
- Sessions are from 9 am – 2 pm and this includes breaks.
- We’ll use Zoom, Mural, Slack, and Mentimeter as our main collaboration tools, and you don’t need to purchase any licenses to participate in the training.
- There are assignments and exercises to run in your organizations and teams in between our sessions.
- For those who want to dig deeper into certain areas there will be additional content to take part of such as blogposts, videos, and book tips.
- Viktor Cessan will deliver the training live via Zoom.
- To participate successfully you’ll need a computer with a webcam, microphone, headphones and good internet connection. As well as a quite environment as you’ll be collaborating a lot during the sessions.
What are past participants saying about the training?
To date, we’ve run this training with over 200 Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Dev Managers, Product Owners, Senior Developers, and entire teams. Together they rate our training a 4.8 of out 5.
Here’s what a few of them have said:
“This training is perfect for Product Owners (and managers) that are about to start a team or if you just have started a new team.” -Fredrik
“This training makes the role as a Scrum Master more clear and the material from the training is a good tool that you can use no matter where your team is in the process” -Sofie
“A great introduction to Team Dynamics if you’d like to learn more about the stages a team goes through.” -Elias
Who is teaching this course?
Viktor has 14 years of experience from coaching organizations, teams, agile, and product in roles such as Product Owner, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, and Team Lead. Viktor mentors and trains Managers, Coaches, and Product Managers, and is very appreciated as a trainer in all things agile, product management, leadership, and team dynamics.
In this training, Viktor, together with the co-creator of the training Stefan Lindbohm, have combined everything they’ve learned from among others Susan Wheelan, Bruce Tuckman, Richard Hackman, Will Shutz, Esther Derby, Jerry Weinberg, Jeff (Patton and Gothelf), Melissa Perri, John Cutler, Amy Edmonson, Lyssa Adkins, and many other thought leaders within management, leadership, agile, and product.
Mastering Team Dynamics Online is limited to 15 seats--buy a ticket now to secure your seat for the September class.
Enter "SUPEREARLYBIRD" to get the super early bird price $1099 ex VAT (4 tickets available, ends June 18th)
Enter "EARLYBIRD" to get the early bird price $1199 ex VAT (4 tickets available, ends June 18th)
Payment via Stripe.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d prefer an invoice over online payment.